I had leftover hazelnut praline I used for another recipe, a great way to use it is by making your own “Nutella” without all the junk.
My oldest went through it in only a few days , he literally had this as breakfast and for desserts 😉
- 150g chocolate
- 35g coconut oil melted
- 12g cocoa powder
- dash vanilla extract
- 25g water
- 150g raw hazelnut ( you can also do a mix of hazelnut/almond)
- 80g icing sugar
- The first step is to make the hazelnut praline. Follow the how-to here. Use the quantity provided above.
- For the spread, leave it in the food processor add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Mix until it’s all combined.
- Using a bain-marie ( double boiler) melt the chocolate then add it to the food processor. Again mix until it’s all blended. Do a taste test, if you want it sweeter, sift 1 or 2 tbsp of icing sugar in and blend again.
- Put in an airtight container.